Want to make the smartest career move of the year? In a one-year trainee programme, you will develop into S2's account manager in solution sales of IT services. You'll be a key person in our growth journey and have great opportunities to develop an exciting career.
You'll be selling a solution that's right on time
The future of sales is clear; the best sales organisations are moving in. Just as people are working more from home and meeting via Teams, Zoom, etc., physical sales meetings will go digital, and more and more companies will build departments of talented inside salespeople. S2 offers these salespeople a smart cloud-based sales support system that streamlines their daily lives and intelligence-enhances the entire sales team. You're selling a solution that could basically sell itself, while knowing that all sales are more complex than that.
You will be a key person for our success
During the twelve months of the trainee programme, you will receive basic training in our offer and operations and then deepen your knowledge within our sales organisation.
Through a solution-oriented approach, you will become a star in complex value-based selling. You'll learn to identify long-term, profitable partnerships and business opportunities and then drive your own sales processes from start to finish. You will work in a structured way and achieve your results with a focus on creating great business through lasting customer relationships.
Throughout the programme you will be coached by a professional sales coach. You will be assigned a mentor and will test your skills early on by accompanying the mentor in his or her daily work, as well as taking part in sharp and exciting customer projects.
You will be part of an empathetic and effective team
In addition to mentoring and training, you'll have a great community with the rest of the sales and support team. During the trainee programme you will visit different customers and participate in projects with different colleagues. In this way, you'll quickly start to build a network of contacts in the industry.
Specifically, we offer:
- An attractive job at an exciting company
- A company with long-term plans
- A flat organization with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Challenges, energy and specialised colleagues
- A highly committed workplace where everyone contributes and influences
- Opportunity to develop and shape your own future
- Creative office in central Uppsala
The trainee programme is for 12 months with a 6-month probationary period.
The position is based in Uppsala.
Your skills and experience today:
- You have experience of working as a salesperson.
- You understand a sales process and work methodically.
- You want to create value for your customers.
- You are interested in other people.
- You become interested in the customer's business to understand how you can help them.
- You express yourself well in written and spoken Swedish and English.
- You are socially talented and have an easy time building relationships with other people.
- You have a B driving licence
It is an added advantage if you have a post-secondary education in sales and a background in technology or a strong interest in IT, SaaS, CRM, etc.
Does this sound like an exciting challenge? Take it today! By 28 February we want your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to it! If you have any questions, please contact our Sales Manager Urban Gavelin at email@example.com or 0733 15 36 01.